Added Value Technologies, LLC warrants that the Reflux Guard wedge is free of defects in materials and workmanship.
The 10-year warranty on the Reflux Guard© wedge is prorated; if the head sags more than 1”, the product is eligible for replacement.
Warranty applies to complete units only: Warranty does not apply to foam alone (listed as ‘Parts’). If you purchase the cover within 2 weeks of purchasing the foam, the warranty applies.
This warranty runs for 10 years from the original date of purchase, and is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by Added Value Technologies, LLC. Any implied warranties on the product (including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. Added Value Technologies, LLC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- You must e-mail email@example.com prior to returning / exchanging a purchased item in order to receive an assigned Return Authorization Number. Packages sent without this number will be refused.